Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
T8 U-Bend LED - 5000 Kelvin - 2200 Lumens
18W - 1.625 in. Leg Spacing - Ballast Must Be Bypassed - 120-277V - Case of 12
|MPN (Part No.)||PLT-90027|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Lumens per Watt||122|
|Ballast Type||Ballast Bypass|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Leg Spacing||1.63 in.|
|Outside Diameter||3.57 in.|
|Tube Diameter||1 in.|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
Make the hassle of replacing fluorescent U-bend tubes in high areas a thing of the past by investing in a longer-lasting and reliable alternative, PLT T8 U-bend LED tubes. Operating on only 18 Watts, these LED U-bends are an energy efficient replacement for standard 32-Watt fluorescent tubes and offers up to 43% in energy savings.
- Operates directly off of 120-277 line voltage which eliminates the need and costs of ballasts
- Features a brightness of 2200 Lumens suitable for commercial and industrial areas
- Frosted lens helps to evenly diffuse light without bothersome glare
- Daylight white light promotes concentration in task areas
- Can be safely used in damp locations
- Sold as a case of (12) U-bend tubes
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.