Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
3 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1450 Lumens - 11W - 3500 Kelvin
Works with Electronic Ballasts - No Rewiring - Plug and Play - 120-277V, 347V - Case of 25 - TCP L11T83D5035K
|MPN (Part No.)||L11T83D5035K|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||3500 Kelvin|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Compatibility||Instant Start/Program Start/Rapid Start|
|Fluorescent Equal||25 Watt|
|Operation||Plug and Play|
Eliminate the hassle of replacing fluorescent tubes by using energy-efficient and long-lasting LED T8 tubes from TCP. Without any additional rewiring, these 3-foot plug-and-play LED lamps help save on space when compared to 4 ft. fluorescent lamps and are dimmable if the existing instant start ballast is also dimmable.
- Listed for use in damp locations and approved for open or enclosed fixtures
- Case includes (25) 3 ft. LED T8 tubes with a bright 1450 Lumen output
- No delay or warm-up time needed with instant-on/off lighting
- Performs the same as an F25T8 but using 50% less power
- Can be used with both shunted and non-shunted sockets
- Produces a 3500 Kelvin halogen white color temperature
See Ballast Compatibility List from the Spec Sheet prior to installation.