Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
T8 U-Bend LED - 4000 Kelvin - 2300 Lumens
17W - 6 in. Leg Spacing - Ballast Must Be Removed - 120-277V - Case of 12 - Green Creative 98163
|MPN (Part No.)||98163|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Lumens per Watt||135|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||Yes|
|Ballast Type||Ballast Bypass|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Leg Spacing||6 in.|
|Outside Diameter||7.09 in.|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
Provide controlled environments, where cleanliness, safety, and durability are essential, with quality lighting using these Green Creative U-bend LED tubes. With direct wire operation, these T8 tubes are designed to work off of 120-277 line voltage and operate on 17 Watts making them a low-maintenance alternative to fluorescent lighting.
- NSF/ANSI 2 coating for safe use in food service, hospitality, medical, and lab areas
- Frosted glass evenly diffuses a clear, cool white light that improves visibility
- Replaces 32-Watt fluorescents to eliminate the need and costs of ballasts
- Can be installed in enclosed fixtures and existing 2-foot troffers
- Come in a case of (12) U-bend tubes
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.