Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
T8 U-Bend LED - 5000 Kelvin - 2300 Lumens
17W - 6 in. Leg Spacing - Ballast Must Be Bypassed - 120-277V - Case of 12 - Green Creative 98164
|MPN (Part No.)||98164|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Lumens per Watt||135|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||Yes|
|Ballast Type||Ballast Bypass|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Leg Spacing||6 in.|
|Outside Diameter||7.09 in.|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
Maintain a safe and clean environment by trading inefficient fluorescent lighting for these NSF/ANSI standard 2 coated Green Creative U-bend LED tubes. With a brightness of 2300 Lumens, these 17-Watt U-bend tubes are an economical alternative to 32-Watt fluorescent tubes and offer quality lighting without the bothersome flickering or fading commonly found in fluorescents.
- Shatter-resistant glass is safe for controlled areas like food service and medical facilities
- Emits a crisp, daylight white color that can aid in concentration in work areas
- Direct line voltage operation eliminates the need and costs of ballasts
- Long lifespan reduces the need for replacements and labor costs
- Case contains (12) U-bend tubes
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.