Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
T8 U-Bend LED - 4100 Kelvin - 2100 Lumens
15.5 Watt - 6 in. Leg Spacing - Ballast Must Be Removed - 120-277V - TCP 88LT800027
|MPN (Part No.)||88LT800027|
|Ballast Type||Ballast Bypass|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Color Temperature||4100 Kelvin|
|Leg Spacing||6 in.|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||135|
Eliminate the stress and cost of ballast-related issues with this direct wire TCP LED T8 U-bend lamp. Connecting directly to the 120-277 line voltage by bypassing existing ballasts, this TCP 88LT800027 tube provides better energy savings and reduces maintenance time. With a long-lasting 50,000-hour service life, this tube provides high-quality, reliable lighting that turns on instantly to full brightness without flickering or humming.
- Medium bi-pin base is compatible with non-shunted or shunted sockets
- Works as a replacement to fluorescent T8 and T12 U-bend tubes
- Even, cool white light promotes better visibility
- Rated as safe for enclosed fixtures
- Ideal for use in 2x2 troffers
Note: Professional installation is recommended. These lamps are not for use with dimmers.