Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1800 Lumens - 15W - 4000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - Case of 25
|MPN (Part No.)||PLT-90035|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Lumens per Watt||120|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Single-Ended Wiring|
Replace traditional T8 or T12 fluorescent tubes from your existing fixture to these 15-Watt PLT direct wire LED tubes. These PLT lamps run directly off of the line voltage, eliminating compatibility issues and maintenance costs in connection to ballasts.
- Equal to 32-Watt fluorescent tubes for savings up to 50 percent in energy usage
- Emits a cool white color to provide 180-degrees of direct lighting
- UL listed for use in damp locations
- For use with non-shunted sockets
- Sold as a case of 25 tubes
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.