Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
3750 Lumens - 25 Watt - LED Corn Bulb
150W Metal Halide Equal - 4000 Kelvin - Medium Base - 120-277V - TCP LHID10040
HIGH AND LOW BAY FIXTURES
|MPN (Part No.)||LHID10040|
|Safety Rating||UL Wet Location|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||Yes|
|Beam Angle||180 Degree|
|Base Type||Medium (E26)|
|Metal Halide Equal||150 Watt|
|Lumens per Watt||150|
Equipped with a sleek aesthetic design that is more appealing than other HID and original corn cob lamps, this TCP T-shaped LED bulb features a frosted lens that reduces glare and increases the performance of the lamp by balancing the light output of each LED. It is suitable for use in industrial applications as well as landscape lighting when installed into an enclosed fixture or with the base facing upward.
- Directional 180-degree beam angle distributes maximum lumens to the floor
- Produces a cool white light with a brightness of 3750 Lumens
- Uses less power than metal halides for immediate savings
- For use in open and totally enclosed fixtures
- Isolated driver for better heat dissipation
When retrofitting HID fixtures with LED lights, ballast must be bypassed when present.