LED Corn Bulb - 15 Watt - 70 Watt Equal - Daylight White
1950 Lumens - 5000 Kelvin - Medium Base - 120-277 Volt - Halco 84003
Improve the lighting in walkways by changing old HID bulbs for the Halco 84003 LED corn bulb. While metal halide bulbs may yellow over time, this LED HID retrofit will provide and maintain a daylight white light at a brightness of 1950 Lumens throughout its long lifespan.
- 4kV surge protector prevents damage caused by sudden electricity spikes
- Operates directly off of 120-277 line voltage, eliminating ballasts costs
- Saves up to 78% in energy costs when replacing 70-Watt HID bulbs
- Safe to install in enclosed fixtures like post tops and street lights
- Output is evenly spread in all directions
Note: When retrofitting HID fixtures with LED lights, ballast must be bypassed if present.
|MPN (Part No.)||84003|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||Yes|
|Beam Angle||360 Degree|
|Base Type||Medium (E26)|
|Metal Halide Equal||70 Watt|