Solar LED Area Light with Motion Sensor - 1600 Lumens
5000 Kelvin - 8 Watt - 70 Watt MH Replacement - Comes with Programmable Remote and Slipfitter Mounting Bracket - Light Efficient Design RP-SAL-8W-50K-SF-GY-G1
|Brand||Light Efficient Design|
|MPN (Part No.)||RP-SAL-8W-50K-SF-GY-G1|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Operating Temp||32 Deg. to 149 Deg. F|
|Number of LED Modules||1|
|Metal Halide Equal||70 Watt|
|Light Distribution||Type III|
|Light Duration||50 Hours|
|Lumens per Watt||200|
Eliminate the electricity cost of parking lot lighting by investing in the Light Efficient Design solar LED area light, an all-in-one fixture with a programmable remote, solar panel, photocell, motion sensor, adjustable LED module, battery, and slipfitter mount. Featuring an impressive 200 lumens per watt, its performance surpasses not only that of metal halides but of most standard LED fixtures. With 3 programmable modes, this fixture turns on automatically and can be set to brighten or dim based on motion or time to create a schedule that fits the area or current season.
- Slipfitter tilts up to 90-degrees to capture sunlight and eliminate snow/debris accumulation
- IR remote allows for motion, time, or constant brightness settings to your preference
- Comes fully assembled eliminating wiring labor costs and lowering maintenance
- LED module can be tilted 40-degrees to aim light precisely where needed
- Excellent durability in inclement weather with winds of up to 82 mph
- Battery takes 7 hours to charge; one charge lasts up to 55 hours
- A single remote can work on multiple fixtures
- Gasketed system prevents water intrusion
- Can be mounted up to 15 ft.
For peak performance, ambient temperature should be above 32°F.