F21T5/850 - High Efficiency T5s
21 Watt - 5000K - 34 in. - 1700 Lumens - 800 Series Phosphors - Case of 25 - PLT-90045
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.)||PLT-90045|
|Base Type||Miniature Bi-Pin|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Safety Rating||CE Indoor/Dry|
From office environments to ambient lighting to strip light fixtures, the daylight white color temperature of these PLT 3 ft. fluorescent T5 tubes promotes alertness.
- High-temperature resistant operation prevents damage from overheating
- Slim diameter provides similar lighting to larger tubes with less energy
- Greatly affordable solution for accent, decorative, and display lighting
- Frosted glass lens construction smoothly diffuses light
- For use with electronic ballasts
Mercury containing products are not available for sale in the state of WA.