F35T5/850 - High Efficiency T5s
35 Watt - 5000K - 58 in. - 3200 Lumens - 800 Series Phosphors - Case of 25 - PLT-90058
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.)||PLT-90058|
|Base Type||Miniature Bi-Pin|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Safety Rating||CE Indoor/Dry|
Revitalize your ceilings when you replace old and flickering lights with the fresh, 3200 Lumen output of these PLT fluorescent tubes. Featuring a crisp full spectrum light color, these T5 linear tubes prompt heightened concentration in workers to promote more efficient and higher quality work yield.
- Ideal for locations with long working times due to an impressive 24,000-hour lifespan
- Top-tier 91 Lumen per watt production heavily slashes energy costs
- Case of 25 creates a consistent appearance throughout a building
- 60-inch body fits into longer strips for broad, powerful lighting
- Works with F35T5 fluorescent electronic ballasts
Mercury-containing products are not available for sale in the state of WA.