Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
GE UltraStart N 96714
(2) Lamp - F32T8 - 120/277 Volt - Programmed Start - 0.88 Ballast Factor
|MPN (Part No.)||96714|
|Start Method||Programmed Start|
|Start Temp. (Min)||0 Deg. F|
|Lamps Operated||(2) Lamps|
|Safety Rating||UL Indoor/Dry Location|
GE UltraStart N electronic T8 ballasts address the growing demand for energy-saving strategies incorporating automated light controls. The N series features a normal ballast factor ideal for applications for use with occupancy sensors, daylight harvesting strategies, and other frequently switched applications including general office lighting, retail, and schools. The GE 96714 electronic fluorescent ballast operates (2) F32T8 lamps at 120/277 input volts.
- Extends lamp life in frequently switched applications (> 100,000 on/off cycles)
- Anti-Striation Control for better light quality, with no striations
- Starting time visually the same as instant start
- Ideal for use with occupancy sensors
- If one lamp dies, the rest stay lit
- Parallel Wiring