Advance Centium ICN-2S110-SC
(2) Lamp - F96T12/HO - 120/277 Volt - Rapid Start - 0.89 Ballast Factor
|MPN (Part No.):||ICN-2S110-SC-35I|
|Safety Rating:||UL Indoor|
|Lamps Operated:||(2) Lamps|
|:||-20 Deg. F|
|Start Method:||Rapid Start|
Operates: F48T12/HO, F60T12/HO, F72T12/HO, F96T12/HO, and F96T12/HO/ES lamps
Featuring the same simple installation, lighter construction, and quieter operating sounds, the Advance ICN-2S110-SC-35I electronic fluorescent ballast operates (2) F96T12/HO lamps at 120/277 input volts. Ideal for use in normal light areas, this rapid start ballast is typically used in offices, board rooms, and retail.
- Reduces lighting costs by up to 20% when installed with modern, energy-efficient lamps in building retrofits
- IntelliVolt multiple-voltage technology enables operation from 120 to 277 volts, 50/60 Hz
- Optimizes fit for applications where long lamp life or frequent switching is required
- Delivers silent, flicker-free operation
Customers Also Purchased
Reliable and energy-efficient, Advance's broad line of Centium high frequency electronic ballasts for T5, T8 and T12 fluorescent lamps offers all of the energy-saving properties of Advance's standard electronic line plus the added benefits of extended life and small can size options for enhanced flexibility and versatility.
Centium is ideal for general office lighting, conference, meeting, and board room applications, indirect and decorative lighting, and new fixture design.