Philips 23259-5 - 330 Watt - ED37 - Pulse Start - Metal Halide
Protected Arc Tube - 4000K - ANSI C185/O - Mogul Base (EX39) - Universal Burn - 330W/4K/ED37/CL/U/EA/AllStart
The Philips Energy Advantage CDM lamps with AllStart Technology are a high-efficiency protected 'O' rated CDM lighting solution that provide energy savings without compromising light quality. They offer the cost saving convenience of being usable with either Probe or Pulse Start magnetic ballasts, ANSI M59/O, M128/O, M135/O, M155/O, M165/O, M172/O, or C185/O. This 330 watt AllStart lamp provides a net savings $170.00 per lamp when used to replace a standard 400 Watt lamp equating to a simple payback (Investment Energy Savings) of 1 year.
*Mercury containing products sold into the state of WA include an environmental handling charge of .95/each
|MPN (Part No.)||232595|
|Base Type||Mogul (EX39)|
|Fixture Type||Open or Enclosed|
|Lighting Technology||Metal Halide|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
Benefits, Features, Applications:
- Crisp white light.
- Excellent color rendering of CRI ??? 85.
- Energy saving solution - without changing a ballast (for both Probe and Pulse Start ballasts).
- Direct retrofit lamp to both probe and pulse start magnetic ballasts.
- A true universal operation that does not affect lamp life.
- Reduced maintenance and recycling costs.
- Energy savings up to 18%
- Long life ??? 20,000 hrs rated average life.
- Available in 145, 205 and 330 watt clear and coated bulb finishes.
- Ideal for high-ceiling industrial, retail and distribution centers as well as outdoor applications.