4 Lamp - F54T5/HO - 4 ft. - Damp Location Fluorescent High Bay
120/208/240/277 Volt - RAB RB4T5
|Light Source||Linear Fluorescent|
|MPN (Part No.)||RB4T5|
|UL Listed||Damp Locations|
|Start Method||Programmed Start|
|Socket Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Start Temp. (Min)||0 Deg. F|
|Number of Lamps||4|
The RAB RB4T5 T5 fluorescent high bay offers energy efficient, large space lighting in warehouses, factories, and distribution centers. This high bay is manufactured with heavy duty 22 gauge rigid steel and is shipped in strong-box protective foam so it arrives in perfect shape and ready to install. Operates (4) F54T5/HO lamps (not included). Suitable for use with occupancy sensors.
Customers Also Purchased
A damp location is a location, either exterior or interior, that is normally or periodically subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to the luminaire. Article 100 states these are locations often protected from weather and not subject to saturation with water or other liquids but may be subject to moderate degrees of moisture. These could include partially protected locations under canopies, marquees, roofed open porches and some basements, barns and cold-storage facilities, such as walk-in coolers, freezers and warehouses.
A wet location is one where the luminaire is subject to saturation with water or other liquids, such as in a vehicle washing area, or where the luminaire is mounted in an unprotected location and directly subjected to the weather. Underground installations and installations where concrete slabs or masonry are in direct contact with the earth are also considered to be wet locations.
- Qualifies for EPAct 2005 incentives
- Post-painted, high reflective gloss white powder coat finish
- High Performance, brilliant bevel segmented reflectors
- Easy wiring and maintenance access panel
- Rotary locking lamp holders for vibration security and easy relamping
- Heavy duty 22 gauge steel rigid housing with no sharp edges
- Rigid construction gives the RBAY a flex-free quality you can feel
- Strong-Box foam case packaging protects the RBAY so it arrives ready to install
- Motion sensor and wire guard available