The PLT 40-0037-99 keyless phenolic socket (does not include an on/off switch) can extend lamp life in frequent switching applications and is Ideal for replacing a worn or broken socket or for creating a new light fixture. Its phenolic construction makes it durable with exceptional heat resistance and is UL listed and CSA approved for safety.
- Best used with chandeliers, floor lamps with wall switches, or touch base reading lamps
- 2.75-inch base phenolic socket with metal lining is made for heavy-duty use
- Has a 1/8-IP hickey and uses medium-base bulbs
- Rated for 660 watts maximum and 250 volts
- Includes screw set, no ring