Made for heavy-duty use, the PLT 40-0030-99 keyless phenolic socket (does not include an on/off switch) is ideal for replacing a worn or broken socket or for creating a new light fixture and can extend lamp life in frequent switching applications. Its phenolic construction makes it durable with exceptional heat resistance and is UL listed and CSA approved for safety.
- Best used with chandeliers, floor lamps with wall switches, or touch base reading lamps
- Has a 1/8-IP hickey and uses medium-base bulbs
- 2.25-inch base phenolic socket with metal lining
- Rated for 660 watts maximum and 250 volts
- Includes screw set and ring