Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
6.56 ft. Anodized Aluminum PDS-O Channel
For LED Tape Light and Strip Light - Klus B3777L
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.)||B3777L|
|Family||PDS - O|
|Safety Rating||UL Indoor|
Klus Design's LED Profiles are an innovative way to create your own light fixtures with LED Strip Light. The Klus B3777L PDS-O aluminum mounting channel is used to hold LED Strip Light and allows you to create your own custom LED low voltage lighting scheme. PDS - O profiles are designed for either surface mount applications, through use of brackets walls, or for pendant support using wire and special end caps or brackets. Klus' high quality profiles provide a unique way to make use of linear low voltage lighting and are the designer's choice for creating light fixtures for commercial and residential LED strip lighting. Waterproofing can be achieved to allow for outdoor illumination or for wet environments. PDS-O channels are great for interior designs, work stations, or advertisements. The use of pendant mounting makes them viable for kiosk or free hanging illumination installations.
Other required components of the PDS-O LED Profiles can be found here.
Please note: These profiles are only compatible with tape light 0.4 inches wide or smaller. They are compatible with FlexTec Standard Tape Light.
- for flexible or rigid LED strips
- lighting or illumination of desired areas (stream of light may vary depending on the power of applied LEDs)
- to build free standing lighting fixtures
- to be mounted as an individual element to surfaces (walls, furniture boards etc.), not grooves milled in surfaces
- indoor: interior design, advertisement, work stations (hardly accessible ??? shaded spots)
- outdoor (IP 65 waterproof level can be achieved)