3.28 ft. Anodized Aluminum PAC-ALU Channel
For LED Tape Light and Strip Light - Klus B4370
The Klus B4370 aluminum mounting channel is used to hold LED Strip Light and allows you to create your own custom LED low voltage lighting scheme. Suitable for surface mounting or recessed installation, Klus' high quality profiles provide a unique way to make use of linear low voltage lighting and are the designer's choice for creating light fixtures for commercial and residential LED strip lighting.
- Mount in 90 degree corners or at 45 degrees from a surface
- Designed for indoor locations such as displays
Other required components of the PAC - ALU LED Profiles can be found here.
Please note: These profiles are only compatible with tape light 0.44 inches wide or smaller.
|MPN (Part No.)||B4370|
|Family||PAC - ALU|
- for flexible or hard LED strips
- lighting or illumination of desired areas (stream of light may vary depending on the power of applied LEDs)
- all types of grooves, inputs or surface edges
- indoor and outdoor (profile is not waterproof, not to be applied if directly exposed to weather conditions)