$8.79 ea

LED Panels & Troffers
Bulb Changer for PAR Lamps
Additional Media

Bulb Changer Head - PAR Type Lamps

Satco S703001

Satco S703001 Bulb Changer Head is the ideal way to remove and replace PAR type lamps. Simply attach the suction cup to the center of the bulb. Carefully unscrew the bulb and remove it from the socket. This bulb changer head can be used in combination with Satco's 6-12 ft. extension pole, 8-16 ft. extension pole or 8-24 ft. extension pole. It's the easy way to change those hard to reach bulbs.

Brochures & Spec Sheets


Stock Code:  SATCO-S703001
Part No.:  S703001
Width:  3.25 in.
Use With:  PAR Lamps
Brand:  Satco
Length:  5.5 in.
Sold Separately:  Extention Pole

Customer Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Did what I needed it to do! I had to change burned out bulbs at a great height and this was the apparatus I needed to assist with that chore. It went onto my extender pole easily, worked to free the old & install the new. There is a bit of a learning curve freeing the "vacuum" cup releasing the bulb once the new one is in place, but it was not difficult. Would recommend. April 21, 2013
  • 2015-07-01T05:48:21.185-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_67348, prod, sort_default
1-1 of 1