$12.79 ea

LED Panels & Troffers
Bulb Changer for Incandescent Lamps
Additional Media

Bulb Changer Head - A or PS Shaped Incandescent Lamps

Satco S700101

Satco S700101 Bulb Changer Head is the ideal way to remove and replace A or PS shaped incandescent lamps. Carefully push the "fingers" of the changer over the center of the bulb until it is grasped properly. Unscrew the bulb and remove it from the socket. This bulb changer head can be used in combination with Satco's 6-12 ft. extension pole, 8-16 ft. extension pole or 8-24 ft. extension pole. It's the easy way to change those hard to reach bulbs.

Brochures & Spec Sheets


Stock Code:  SATCO-S700101
Part No.:  S700101
Sold Separately:  Extention Pole
Brand:  Satco
Length:  8.75 in.
Use With:  A or PS Shaped Incandescent Lamps

Customer Reviews