G25 CFL Bulb - 30W Equal - 5 Watt
2700K Soft White - 82 CRI - 40 Lumens per Watt - TCP 8G2505WH
The TCP 8G2505WH G25 cold cathode lamps are excellent for dimming and rapid cycling applications. UL listed for indoor or outdoor use, the dimmable 5-watt compact fluorescent bulb replaces a 30-watt incandescent light bulb for decorative and porte-cocheres. This warm white G25 CCFL features a medium (E26) base, 2700K color temperature, and lasts up to 25,000 life hours. Backed by a 2-year warranty, the TCP 8G2505WH globe is guaranteed satisfactory illumination.
Mercury containing products sold into the state of WA include an environmental handling charge of .95/each
|MPN (Part No.)||8G2505WH|
|Bulb Color||Soft White|
|Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
|Incandescent Equal||30 Watt|
|Base Type||Medium (E26)|
|Start Temp. (Min)||-20 Deg. F|
|Start Temp. (Max)||160 Deg. F|
Please understand that dimmable cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) light bulbs will not work properly at the same voltage settings used for incandescent light bulbs. If you simply replace your incandescent light bulbs without adjusting your dimmer, your new dimmable CCFL light bulbs will flicker and extinguish at the low voltage setting. Therefore, we recommend the following procedure when installing dimmable CCFL light bulbs:
- Turn off the power to your current incandescent light bulbs.
- Replace the incandescents with your new dimmable CCFL light bulbs.
- Re-energize the lighting circuit with your dimmer in the "full light" setting.
- Slowly dim your new CCFL light bulbs until they just begin to flicker.
- From that point, raise the light level slightly until all CCFL light bulbs are operating without flicker at a dimmed level. Set this level as your new "low setting."
This procedure should prevent flickering, extinguishing at low levels, and early failure of CCFL light bulbs. If, however, these difficulties occur, replace any CCFL light bulb with an incandescent light bulb. The addition of an incandescent or inductive load will stop the flicker, allow a lower light level setting, and should prolong the life of your CCFL light bulbs. Please let us know if we can help in any other way. (3/7/10)