G20 CCFL - 3 Watt - 15-20W Equal - 2700K Warm White
40 Lumens per Watt
The TCP 8G2003CL G20 cold cathode lamp is excellent for dimming and rapid cycling applications. This warm white G20 CCFL features a medium base, 2700K color temperature, and lasts up to 25,000 life hours.
- Perfect for flashing signs and applications where lights are often switched on and off
- Instant-on; takes little to know time to reach full illumination
- Replaces 15 - 20-watt incandescent lamps
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Mercury containing products sold into the state of WA include an environmental handling charge of .95/each
Please understand that dimmable cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) light bulbs will not work properly at the same voltage settings used for incandescent light bulbs. If you simply replace your incandescent light bulbs without adjusting your dimmer, your new dimmable CCFL light bulbs will flicker and extinguish at the low voltage setting. Therefore, we recommend the following procedure when installing dimmable CCFL light bulbs:
- Turn off the power to your current incandescent light bulbs.
- Replace the incandescents with your new dimmable CCFL light bulbs.
- Re-energize the lighting circuit with your dimmer in the "full light" setting.
- Slowly dim your new CCFL light bulbs until they just begin to flicker.
- From that point, raise the light level slightly until all CCFL light bulbs are operating without flicker at a dimmed level. Set this level as your new "low setting."
This procedure should prevent flickering, extinguishing at low levels, and early failure of CCFL light bulbs. If, however, these difficulties occur, replace any CCFL light bulb with an incandescent light bulb. The addition of an incandescent or inductive load will stop the flicker, allow a lower light level setting, and should prolong the life of your CCFL light bulbs. Please let us know if we can help in any other way. (3/7/10)
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.):||8G2003CL|
|Bulb Color:||Warm White|
|Incandescent Equal:||15 Watt/20 Watt|
|Base Type:||Medium (E26)|
|:||-20 Deg. F|
|:||160 Deg. F|