PAR38 CCFL - 8 Watt - 40W Equal - 4100K Cool White
38 Lumens per Watt
UL approved for wet location in base up position only, the TCP 8PF380841K dimmable PAR38 cold cathode lamp replaces inefficient 40-watt incandescent light bulbs. This 8-watt CCFL features a medium (E26) base, 4100K color temperature, and lasts up to 25,000 life hours. Backed by a 2-year warranty, the TCP 8PF380841K PAR38 is guaranteed satisfactory illumination for downlights, recessed cans, and track lighting.
Mercury containing products sold into the state of WA include an environmental handling charge of .95/each
Please understand that dimmable cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) light bulbs will not work properly at the same voltage settings used for incandescent light bulbs. If you simply replace your incandescent light bulbs without adjusting your dimmer, your new dimmable CCFL light bulbs will flicker and extinguish at the low voltage setting. Therefore, we recommend the following procedure when installing dimmable CCFL light bulbs:
- Turn off the power to your current incandescent light bulbs.
- Replace the incandescents with your new dimmable CCFL light bulbs.
- Re-energize the lighting circuit with your dimmer in the "full light" setting.
- Slowly dim your new CCFL light bulbs until they just begin to flicker.
- From that point, raise the light level slightly until all CCFL light bulbs are operating without flicker at a dimmed level. Set this level as your new "low setting."
This procedure should prevent flickering, extinguishing at low levels, and early failure of CCFL light bulbs. If, however, these difficulties occur, replace any CCFL light bulb with an incandescent light bulb. The addition of an incandescent or inductive load will stop the flicker, allow a lower light level setting, and should prolong the life of your CCFL light bulbs. Please let us know if we can help in any other way. (3/7/10)
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.):||8PF380841K|
|Bulb Color:||Cool White|
|Incandescent Equal:||40 Watt|
|Base Type:||Medium (E26)|
|:||-20 Deg. F|
|:||160 Deg. F|