Torpedo CFL Bulb - 15W Equal - 3 Watt
2700K Warm White - 82 CRI - 40 Lumens per Watt - TCP 8TC03CL
The TCP 8TC03CL torpedo lamp is excellent for dimming and rapid cycling applications. Operating at 3 watts and 120 volts, this dimmable CCFL replaces a 15-watt incandescent light bulb. It features a candelabra (E12) base, 2700K color temperature, and an average life of 25,000 hours. This torpedo cold cathode lamp is ideal for accent lighting, chandeliers, sanctuaries, and theaters.
Mercury containing products sold into the state of WA include an environmental handling charge of .95/each
|Bulb Color||Warm White|
|Start Temp. (Min)||-20 Deg. F|
|Start Temp. (Max)||160 Deg. F|
|Incandescent Equal||15 Watt|
|Base Type||Candelabra (E12)|
|Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
|MPN (Part No.)||8TC03CL|
Please understand that dimmable cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) light bulbs will not work properly at the same voltage settings used for incandescent light bulbs. If you simply replace your incandescent light bulbs without adjusting your dimmer, your new dimmable CCFL light bulbs will flicker and extinguish at the low voltage setting. Therefore, we recommend the following procedure when installing dimmable CCFL light bulbs:
- Turn off the power to your current incandescent light bulbs.
- Replace the incandescents with your new dimmable CCFL light bulbs.
- Re-energize the lighting circuit with your dimmer in the "full light" setting.
- Slowly dim your new CCFL light bulbs until they just begin to flicker.
- From that point, raise the light level slightly until all CCFL light bulbs are operating without flicker at a dimmed level. Set this level as your new "low setting."
This procedure should prevent flickering, extinguishing at low levels, and early failure of CCFL light bulbs. If, however, these difficulties occur, replace any CCFL light bulb with an incandescent light bulb. The addition of an incandescent or inductive load will stop the flicker, allow a lower light level setting, and should prolong the life of your CCFL light bulbs. Please let us know if we can help in any other way. (3/7/10)