Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
Universal Triad C2642UNV
(2) Lamp - 26 Watt CFL - 120/277 Volt - Programmed Start - 0.98 Ballast Factor
|Start Method||Programmed Start|
|MPN (Part No.)||C2642UNV|
|Start Temp. (Min)||0 Deg. F|
|Lamps Operated||(2) Lamps|
|Safety Rating||UL Indoor|
The Universal C2642UNV electronic fluorescent ballast kit operates (2) 26 Watt CFL lamps at 120/277 input volts. Ideal for use in normal light areas, this programmed rapid start ballast is typically used in offices, board rooms, and retail. Featuring a thermally resistant case and efficient systems to promote lamp life, Universal has brought a reliable part for your fluorescent lighting infrastructure.
- Universal input voltage of 120 - 277V
- Reduces inventory costs and requirements
- Metal can construction
- Maximum heat transfer to fixture
- 1- or 2-lamp operation of multiple lamp applications
- End-of-lamp-life shutdown circuit
- Meets ANSI/NEMA requirements
- Eliminates lamp/lampholder damage
- Auto-reset of lamp after shutdown - Allows you to replace lamp without turning off power
- THD <10%
- Programmed Rapid Starting (PRS)
Universals TRIAD electronic compact fluorescent ballasts and Vossloh-Schwabes full range of compact fluorescent lampholders offer the complete package for compact fluorescent fixture manufacturers.
Our universal voltage compact fluorescent ballasts offer both 1- and 2- lamp operation and they are ideal for a wide variety of downlight and surface mount applications, including atriums, hotel corridors, elevators, and vandal-resistant fixtures. All ballasts operate multiple lamp types for added versatility in many different applications.