Universal Triad C2642UNV
(2) Lamp - 26 Watt CFL - 120/277 Volt - Programmed Rapid Start - 0.98 Ballast Factor
- Features both a side exit and bottom exit
- Programmed Rapid Start
- Promotes lamp life
This Universal Triad C2642UNV fluorescent ballast kit operates a variety of 4 pin CFL lamps at 120 to 277 Volts. Depending on the wattage this electronic ballast will run either 1 or 2 lamps per fixture. Please see spec sheet for exact configurations.
|MPN (Part No.)||C2642UNV|
|Ratings and Certifications||Indoor/UL|
|Lamps Operated||(2) Lamps|
|Start Temp. (Min)||0 Deg. F|
|Start Method||Rapid Start|
- Universal input voltage of 120 - 277V
- Reduces inventory costs and requirements
- Metal can construction
- Maximum heat transfer to fixture
- 1- or 2-lamp operation of multiple lamp applications
- End-of-lamp-life shutdown circuit
- Meets ANSI/NEMA requirements
- Eliminates lamp/lampholder damage
- Auto-reset of lamp after shutdown - Allows you to replace lamp without turning off power
- THD <10%
- Programmed Rapid Starting (PRS)
Universals TRIAD electronic compact fluorescent ballasts and Vossloh-Schwabes full range of compact fluorescent lampholders offer the complete package for compact fluorescent fixture manufacturers.
Our universal voltage compact fluorescent ballasts offer both 1- and 2- lamp operation and they are ideal for a wide variety of downlight and surface mount applications, including atriums, hotel corridors, elevators, and vandal-resistant fixtures. All ballasts operate multiple lamp types for added versatility in many different applications.