Cyalume 9-2705101 - Green - 12 Hours
12 in. SnapLight Light Stick
|MPN (Part No.)||9-2705101|
|Made in USA||Yes|
Cyalume's 12 in. SnapLight provides large light output and is perfect for industrial or public safety use. They produce no sparks, heat, flames or burns.
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- Foil wrapped for protection
- 5 year shelf life
SnapLight® Light Sticks don't rely on batteries or electricity; there's no bulb, flame, spark, heat, smoke or fumes - just safe light.
- Candles: The Red Cross specifically warns against using candles for light because of the flame's severe risk of fire. The Red Cross recommends SnapLight® Light Sticks for a home safety kit.
- Flashlights: Provide limited, spot illumination and can be very expensive per flashlight. They run on batteries which immediately begin to drain when installed and may be run down when you need them. Batteries are toxic, leak, corrode and harm the environment. SnapLight® Light Sticks are always ready, fresh and completely safe.
- Kerosene or oil lamps: Pose a serious risk of fire, are not mobile and cannot easily go where you need light - during power outages, evacuations and roadside emergencies. SnapLight® Light Sticks are safe, portable and can go where you need them