Cyalume 9-42290PF - Green - 12 Hours
(10 Pack) NSN 6260-01-074-4229 - 6 in. ChemLight Light Sticks - Military Grade
Field tested and proven effective, the dependable ChemLight is easy to use, easy to identify and dispose of during military and federal government operations. ChemLights can be color coded for shift signals, drop zone and hazard markers. Providing 360 of light, the ChemLight is recommended for use during training and land, sea and air operations. Perfect for survival, first aid, and evacuation kits as they produce no heat, spark or flame. Available in a variety of colors; providing up to 12 hours of illumination. Cyalume products are waterproof and phthalate free.
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- Foil wrapped for protection
- 4 year shelf life
|MPN (Part No.)||9-42290PF|
ChemLight® Light Sticks don't rely on batteries or electricity; there's no bulb, flame, spark, heat, smoke or fumes - just safe light.
- Candles: The Red Cross specifically warns against using candles for light because of the flame's severe risk of fire. The Red Cross recommends ChemLight® Light Sticks for a home safety kit.
- Flashlights: Provide limited, spot illumination and can be very expensive per flashlight. They run on batteries which immediately begin to drain when installed and may be run down when you need them. Batteries are toxic, leak, corrode and harm the environment. ChemLightt® LightSticks are always ready, fresh and completely safe.
- Kerosene or oil lamps: Pose a serious risk of fire, are not mobile and cannot easily go where you need light - during power outages, evacuations and roadside emergencies. ChemLight® LightSticks are safe, portable, and can go where you need them