Titan Controls 734105 - Apollo 9
24-Hour Indoor Digital Timer - 2 Outlets - 1800 Max. Wattage - 120V - 15A - Controls Grow System Devices
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.)||734105|
|Maximum Wattage||1800 Watt|
|Number of Outlets||2|
|Load Type||Fans/Grow Lights/Pumps|
|Wire Gauge||16 AWG|
|Outlet Type||NEMA 5-15R|
|Safety Rating||UL Indoor/Dry Location|
The Titan Controls 734105 Apollo 9 is a 24-hour indoor digital timer that allows control of two hydro system devices that require the same 24-hour schedule. With two outlets and a 15 amp capacity, it's easy to set and run your grow lights, pumps, or fans. The Apollo 9 may be set to 1-minute intervals and run 8 separate schedules per day. It can be configured in numerous timing schedules to meet the most demanding timing requirements. It runs up to two devices with exacting accuracy! We recommend that you plug your Apollo 9 in for approximately 3 hours before programming to charge the internal battery.
- Runs pumps, fans, CO2 generators, light movers, ozone generators, etc.
- Two (2) outlets to run your gear (Do not exceed rated amperage)
- One (1) minute intervals - 8 separate schedules per day
- Battery back-up feature saves timer settings in case of power failure
- Underwriter Labs (UL) listed in United States and Canada
- Plastic enclosure resists dust and moisture
- 15 Amps/120 Volts/60 Hz.
- 1 year warranty
Important: Not recommended for use with digital/electronic ballasts