Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
Titan Controls 702835 - Helios 16
Grow Light Controller with Dual Trigger Cords - 16 Outlets for HID Ballasts - 16,000 Max. Wattage - 240V - 80A
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.)||702835|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Use With||(16) HID Lights|
|Maximum Wattage||16,000 Watts|
|Mounting||Plug In/Wall Mount|
|Number of Outlets||16|
|Cord Type||(2) Relay Trigger Cords|
|Operating Temp||125 Deg. F/40°F|
|Outlet Type||NEMA 6-15R|
The Titan Controls Helios 16 lighting controller is specifically designed for operation of high intensity discharge (HID) lighting systems. The controller will run your lights for any timing pattern over a 24-hour period; simply plug the relay trigger cord sets into external appliance timers (sold separately). The system can handle up to a maximum of (16) 1000 watt HID metal halide or high pressure sodium grow lights and up to a maximum of 80 amps of capacity on a standard single phase 240 volt circuit. The ETL listed Helios 16 is built with only the highest quality components and will provide you with years of trouble-free service.
- Helios 16 controls up to 16 HID lights at 240 Volts
- The only lighting controllers featuring industrial-grade Allen Bradley circuit breakers and ballast rated relays
- Two trigger cord sets activate lighting banks via external timers
- Sequenced lighting delays for each light bank
- ETL listed for use in commercial applications
- NEMA 6-15 UL listed 240 VAC power outlets
- Manufactured in the USA!
- 80 Amps/240 Volts/60 Hz./16,000 Watts
- 3 year warranty