Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
Intermatic DT620 - 24 Hour Heavy Duty Digital Timer
2 Outlets - 1800 Max. Wattage - 120V - 15 Amp
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|Maximum Wattage||1800 Watt|
|MPN (Part No.)||DT620|
|Number of Outlets||2|
|HP Rating||1/2 HP|
|CA Title 20||Compliant|
|Set Points||28 On/Off Per Day|
Intermatic's DT620 24-hour heavy duty digital plug-in timer gives you flexibility and reliability in one convenient unit for all of your grow light scheduling needs. This 120 volt timer turns lights, plugged into its two receptacles, on and off automatically based on 28 user-programmed settings. Featuring an automatic daylight saving time option, this CSA-listed timer features a maximum wattage of 1800 watts and auto-adjusts to sunrise and sunset time for dusk/dawn settings. A large, easy to read display makes programming and monitoring a breeze, while a battery backup makes sure your settings aren't lost if the power goes out.
- Turns lights and appliances on and off automatically.
- Easy set up and operation.
- Auto adjusts to sunrise/sunset time for dusk/dawn setting.
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time option.
- Variable ON/OFF setting option for added security.
- Control lamps, appliances, electronics, heaters, air conditioners.
- Up to 28 ON/OFF settings. Convenient on/off indicator light.
- Sunrise, sunset, daily, weekday, weekend options.
- Battery backup w/low battery indicator.
- Large easy to read display. Displays current date and time.
- 2 timed receptacles. Grounded plug and receptacles.
- Electrical Ratings: 15 Amps, 1800 Watts Inductive, 500 Watts Tungsten, 125 Volts AC, 60 Hz., 1/3 HP.